Welcome back to The Wednesday Roundup! I have been inspired by so many of your fabulous creations each week and feel grateful that you choose to share them with us! Can you believe this is our 144th week of the roundup? Thank you for supporting our link up and helping it grow to over 450 links each week! You’re all so amazing! But as you know, it is said that all good things must come to an end, and sadly, next week will be our final Wednesday Roundup. But I am excited for whatever will come next. We discussed how busy we’ve been with commitments, at both home and work, and decided that it made the most sense to reallocate our time and focus in those areas. Do we follow on another on Facebook? Thats a great way we can still catch up with one another and see what we’ve been up to. Head on over and if you are following me for the first time, please leave a comment somewhere stating you are from The Wednesday Round so I can follow you back!
- Blueberry Crunch Dump Cake – Home Cooking Memories
- Spooky Halloween Lantern Craft – Creatively Homemade
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes w/ Nutella Buttercream Frosting – Lolly Jane
- Homemade Spider Cookies – Kids Activity Blog
- Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Lace Cookies – A Blossoming Life
- How To Make A Mummy Pillow – She Saved
The most clicked post last week was #25
from Andrea at TABLER Party of Two
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Christine @ So TIPical Me
Teresa @ Simply Made Fun
Justine @ The Typical Mom