Welcome to The Wednesday Roundup #55! We’re so glad you’re with us today! Can you believe Christmas is NEXT WEEK? Are you ready? I know I’m not! If you are, I would love to know your secret!
If you’re here for the first time, please leave a comment below so I can personally welcome you! This week we are also growing our social media following on Twitter. Link up your Twitter profile below and find a new page or two to follow, and please remember to follow your hosts!
- Pomegranate Panna Cotta by Culinary Ginger
- Fun Glittery Snowman Wreath by Fynes Designs
- Homemade Puerto Rican Coquito by Dreaming of Leaving
- Washi Tape Gift Bags & Tags by The Pin Junkie
- Ooey Gooey Hot Chocolate Cookies by For the Love of Food
- Simple Scrappy Christmas Stocking by Little House Living
- Christmas Wreath Cupcakes by More Than A Mom of Three
- Grain Sack Striped Christmas Sled by Little Red Brick House
Our most clicked post from last week was #53 Grandma Brotherton’s Ginger Cookies
from Dan and Scott at Platter Talk
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!