Welcome back everyone! We are SO glad you’re here!
I know so many of you have been battling the snow and freezing temperatures. I truly hope you’ve all been safe and warm. I’m looking forward to seeing what’s inspired you this last week.
Speaking of keeping warm…I made a yummy dish sure to warm you up! You’ll find the recipe in the link up, but here is a sneak peek!
Here are the features of the week:
1. Longevity Noodles by Driftwood Gardens
2. Sunburst Mirror by Our Secondhand House
3. 13 Ways to Rock Your 1st Blog Conference by Forty Eighteen
4. Rolo Cupcakes by Lou Lou Girls
5. Make a Year of Dates Gift by What’s Up Fagans
6. Slow Cooker Beef Stew by Mommy On Demand
7. DIY Floating Shelves by Our Secondhand House
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up:
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Jessie @ Life As Mrs. Larson
Deauna @ Honesty’s Protegee
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Here is our Featured Blogger of The Week!
Please welcome My Paper Craze
with this Burlap Pillow Cover
Go check them out on Pinterest!
As mentioned, we are now adding a different Social Media Link-Up each week. This week we will be focusing on Pinterest! Please follow all of your hosts & at least 3 others. Also, be sure you “follow all” the boards so you will count as a new follower. (You can always go back in and unfollow any boards that may not pertain to you.)
And now onto the Roundup!