I love coconut recipe, especially in the summer! Coconut is great in both sweet and savory recipes. It is an ingredient used in many Paleo and dairy free recipes. I used to associate coconut with tropical inspired recipes, but the more I experimented with it, the more ways I have found to add great flavor to many dishes we love. Here is a list with more than 25 yummy, delicious recipes you can enjoy! There is something for everyone! Which one will you try first?
Over 25 Coconut Recipes!
1. Paleo Almond Joy Pudding – Dairy Free, Gluten Free
2. Coconut Cashew Bars
3. Toasted Coconut Marshmallows
4. Best Coconut Cake Ever
5. Homemade Coconut Mocha Coffee Creamer
6. Coconut Caramel
7. Coconut Eton Mess Cake with Whipped Ricotta Cream
8. Captain & Loco Coconut Cocktail Recipe
9. Coconut Oil Cloud Dough
10. Strawberries with Coconut Cashew Crumble
11. Baked Coconut Chicken Nuggets
12. Frozen Coconut Berry Pie
13. Coconut Pineapple Martini
14. Coconut Flour Chicken Tenders
15. Coconut Ice Cream
16. Coconut Tortillas
17. Coconut Popovers
18. Coconut Snow
19. Coconut Berry Popsicles
20. Coconut Curry Chicken Meatballs
21. Caribbean Coconut Sweet Bread
22. Fluffy Coconut Cream Pie
23. Strawberry Coconut Carrot Cake with Mascarpone Buttercream
24. Blackberry Coconut Fat Bombs
25. Coconut Rum Grilled Shrimp
You may also like:
I love all things coconut so I’m saving this collection. Thanks for sharing!
Maya | Wholesome Yum says
What great ideas for coconut recipes! I see some to try right away. Thank you for including my coconut tortillas.