I have been nominated for another Liebster Award. Thank you to Tricia from Road Trip The World for nominating me. I didn’t know the rules of this award the first time and didn’t have the opportunity to nominate anyone or answer any questions, so here goes…
“The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word meaning dearest and is an award given to a new blogger with fewer than 200 followers. There will be no trophy or embossed certificate but it is recognition from a fellow blogger that you have valuable information to be shared. And it’s an excellent way to make new friends, network and get your blog noticed!”
The criteria, if you should accept this award, is as follows:
Thank your nominator by linking back to their post
Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator
Make a list of 11 facts about yourself
Nominate 5 or more up and coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers for this award
Provide a list 11 questions for your nominees to answer
Publish your post and contact your nominees with the good news
Here are the 11 questions that Hilary asked me to answer: 1. Beach or Mountains?Beach!
2. What is the best thing you cook? Creme Brulee French Toast
3. Do you think you are a good driver? Yes
4. What made you start blogging? I’ve had several people suggested it over the last few years.
5. Where is your ultimate bucket list vacation destination? Island hopping in Greece!
6. Where is the best place you have already been? I love Hawaii.
7. What’s your favorite book? I don’t really have one of my own, but I can read “Click Clack Moo” with my children over and over again.
8. When traveling, are you a planner or a go with the flow kind of person? I’m more of a planner.
9. What’s your favorite comfort food? I love pasta!
10. Favorite way to unwind? Ideally a massage, but its usually sitting out in the sun with my pup.
11. What’s your favorite quote? The happiest people on earth don’t have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.
11 Random Facts About Me: 1. I can’t swim
2. I collect quotes
3. I was born in Germany (Army)
4. My life long dream is to play the piano
5. My favorite ice cream(s) – Baskin & Robbins York Peppermint Patty & German Chocolate Cake (The ones they rarely ever have!)
6. I want to learn to juggle (it would really impress my kids)
7. My first Broadway play was The King & I starring Yul Brynner
8. Favorite movie – tie between Sleepless In Seattle & A Thomas Crown Affair (Pierce Brosnan!)
9. My first job was at the Gap when they mainly sold sweats. Remember that?
10. I despise running, but am secretly trying to talk myself into a 5K.
11. I have lived on both coasts and a couple of places in between.
Questions For My Nominees… 1. What is at the top of your bucket list? 2. What is one appliance you can’t live without? 3. What is your must-have beauty product? 4. Can you roller skate? 5. Least favorite food ever? 6. Gold or silver? 7. What was your worst job? 8. What is your greatest talent? 9. Favorite dessert? 10. Early bird or Night Owl? 11. If I could live anywhere, it would be…