Welcome to The Wednesday Roundup 135! Thank you for joining us today! How are you spending your summer so far? We’ve had so many great recipes & projects shared each week and we hope you will give some a try! Leave a link to your latest creation below and visit a few others. You may find inspiration for tonight’s dinner or a fun new project or activity to get started on! Thanks again for stopping by and have a great week!
1. Ice Cream Cone Garland – Growing Up Gabel
2. Popcorn Cupcakes – It’s a Mother Thing
3. Farmhouse Hanging Lantern Display – Worthing Court
4. Gold Dipped Frames – White House Crafts
5. Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Breadsticks – The Kittchen
6. Coconut Key Lime Pie Martini – Home Cooking Memories
Our most clicked link from last week was #143
from You Brew My Tea
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Christine @ So TIPical Me
Teresa @ Simply Made Fun
Justine @ The Typical Mom