You may know that I recently attended the Women Get Social Bloggy Boot Camp. One of the areas discussed at the conference was the importance of Google Plus! I particularly remember one statement from that segment. The speaker said, “What we post on Facebook is for the people we know. What we post on Google Plus, is for those people we want to know.” Grow your Google Plus following here with us today. Its a great way to network!
- Old Fashioned Lemon Cupcakes by Yesterfood
- DIY Key Hanger by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Organizing My 3 Worst Rooms by Coffee, Wine, B*#ch
- Grasshopper Brownies by Mommy On Demand
- S’mores Cheesecake by Winnish
- CP Fire Roasted Tomato Creamy Gorgonzola Soup by CrockPot Gourmet
- Mango Peach Apple Pie in a Jar Smoothie by Mason Jar Mamas