Hello and welcome to The Wednesday Roundup! I love this time of year because I can’t believe how quickly this last week has flown by! That means the holidays are approaching fast and furious! (I’m so not ready yet!) This week we are also connecting our Bloglovin profiles so be sure to add yours below and grow your following with us! If you are new, leave a comment so we can personally welcome you, and as always, please remember to follow your co-hosts!
- Death by Chocolate Slow Cooker Dump Cake by Homemaking Hacks
- Country Chic Thanksgiving Tablescape by Bellenza
- Gingerbread Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting by With A Blast
- Give Thanks Turkey Slat Sign by Home.Made.Interest.
- Warm Autumn Brussel Sprouts Salad by Cooking With A Wallflower
- Triangle Dash Rag Quilt Pattern by A Vision To Remember
- Tipsy Pumpkin Bread Pudding by Noshing with the Nolan’s
- 9 Steps to Finding Joy in Stress by From This Kitchen Table
Our most clicked post from last week was #46 No Bake Snicker Bar Pie
from Tracey at The Kitchen is My Playground
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up: