This recipe is perfect for any upcoming holiday, party or potluck!
(Or even right NOW!)
- 1 8oz Package of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Stick Butter, softened (1/4 C)
- 1/2 Cup Caramel Topping
- 1 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Package Dry Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1/3 Cup Heath Toffee Bits
- 1/2 Cup Mini Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Sliced Apple, Nilla Wafers and/or Graham Cracker Sticks For Dipping
With an electric mixer, blend the cream cheese and butter. Next add most of the caramel topping, but reserve a couple of TBSP for drizzling later, along with the brown and powdered sugars. Once blended, add the vanilla extract and pudding mix. Finally you will fold in the toffee bits and mini chips by hand. Do not use the mixer for this. Drizzle remaining caramel over the top and sprinkle some additional mini chips for garnish. Chill in a sealed container for a couple of hours before serving. Can even be prepared the night before. Serve with cookies and apples for dipping.
* This recipe was adapted from a Turtle Cheesecake Ball I found on Pinterest.