We’ve been on a tuna kick lately and to avoid burn out, I’m trying different ways to eat it. I kind of made this one up as I went along and was pleasantly surprised!
Greek Style Tuna
- 1-2 Cans Tuna
- 1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt, adjust up or down to taste
- 1-2 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 Stalk Celery, finely chopped
- 2-3 TBSP Cucumber, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 TSP Lemon Zest
- 2 TBSP Greek Calamata Olives, either for garnish or chop and mix in
- Coarse Salt & Fresh Cracked Pepper, to taste
* Ingredients also work well with Chicken Salad!