Welcome to this week’s edition of the Wednesday Roundup! This is a great opportunity to link up your latest post, grow your Facebook following and find some awesome new blogs to follow too. I have been off the last two weeks because we were moving and I am SO glad to finally be back! Speaking of moving, I just wrote a quick post on the best places to find good quality moving boxes for FREE! If you’re moving or know someone who is, check out the post and pass along the info!
Here are the features from last week:
- 1. Spicy Cheesy Jalapeño Quick Bread by Tumbleweed Contessa
- 2. 4th of July Patriotic Flag Wreath Tutorial by A Mom’s Take
- 3. Roasted Red Pepper Chipotle Hummus by Sumptuous Spoonfuls
- 4. 10 Tips for Being Crafty On A Budget by Over The Apple Tree
- 5. Cheesy Cauliflower Bread & Pizza Slices by Wine Lady Cooks
- 6. DIY Patriotic Tote Bag by My Paper Craze
- 7. Chilled Strawberry Rhubarb Soup by Memories By the Mile
- 8. Polenta Crostini 3 Ways by Frugal Mom Eh!
This week we had two posts that tied for the most clicked.
from Clairellyn at The Simple Sweet Life