Hello and welcome to The Wednesday Roundup! I love this time of year because I love the holiday season and there have been so many festive links! This week we are also connecting our Google Plus profiles so be sure to add yours below and grow your following with us! If you are new, leave a comment so we can personally welcome you, and as always, please remember to follow your co-hosts!
Here are the features from last week:
Pumpkin Gnocchi by Love, Thyme and Honey
- Industrial Paper Towel Holder by Any Girl Can Do It
- Pizza Tarts by Life Currents
- 5 Tips for a Cozier Home by Woods of Bell Trees
- Hazelnut Maple Glazed Cinnamon Rolls by I Dig Pinterest
- Framed Fall Subway Art by Our Secondhand House
- Garlic Bread Pizza by DIY Budget Girl
- Homemade Gifts to Send in the Mail by Little Family Adventure
Our most clicked post from last week was #109 Witch Hat Surprise Cookies
from Brett at This Mom Loves
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up: