Welcome back to The Wednesday Roundup #56! We are so glad you are here!
I hope you all had wonderful holiday! It came and went SO fast! New Years Eve is finally here and another year is behind us. Have you chosen a Word Of The Year for 2015? I haven’t chosen a word for the New Year, but I have decided to leave a word behind in 2014 and that word is procrastinate! (Maybe my 2015 word should be NOW) If you have a word of the year, I’d love to know what it is. Please leave it in the comments below! If you are here for the first time, please say hello in the comments so we can personally welcome you!
Lastly, do you Tsu? If you haven’t heard about Tsu, its another social media platform, very similar to Facebook. In addition to Google Plus, we are also linking up Tsu profiles this week. Leave yours below and I will follow back!
- Eggnog Fudge from Moms Need To Know
- Mini Silver & Gold Peace Wreath by Hello Little Home
- Easy CP Monkey Bread Recipe by Southern Krazed
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles by More Than A Mom of Three
- #1 Way to Boost Traffic from Pinterest by A Fresh Start on a Budget
- Super Spicy Orange Chicken by Lemons & Laughs
- Roasted Sweet Vanilla Pecan Butter by Strength & Sunshine
Our most clicked link from the last party was:
from Linda at With A Blast
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up: